Material characteristics of pet blister box
The material used for pet blister box is pet as the name implies. Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is a common resin in our life.
Pet is a milky white or light yellow, highly crystalline polymer with smooth and glossy surface. In a wide temperature range, it has excellent physical and mechanical properties. The long-term use temperature can reach 120 ℃, and its electrical insulation is excellent. Even at high temperature and high frequency, its electrical performance is still good, but its corona resistance is poor, creep resistance, fatigue resistance, abrasion resistance and dimensional stability are good.
As a packaging material of pet blister box, it has the following advantages:
1、 Good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance.
2. Resistant to oil, fat, acid, alkali and most solvents.
3. It has excellent high and low temperature resistance. It can be used in the temperature range of 120 ℃ for a long time, 150 ℃ for a short time, and - 70 ℃ for a low temperature, and has little effect on its mechanical properties at high and low temperature.
4. The permeability of gas and water vapor is low, and it has excellent properties of gas resistance, water, oil and peculiar smell.
5. High transparency, UV blocking, good gloss.
6. It is nontoxic, tasteless, hygienic and safe, and can be directly used in food packaging.
Because of its high transparency appearance, safety and environmental protection, it is widely used in food blister packaging, cosmetics blister packaging, electronic products Blister packaging, toy medical gifts and other industries.
Pet blister box is beautiful and high-end, and can display the packaged products 360 degrees, so that consumers can see the products they want to buy at a glance without unpacking. It is also the most common material in the blister industry.